sábado, 18 de diciembre de 2010

tachannn

After a lot of thinking, four gin tonics, a whole life of a real passion for fashion, and almost two years of surfing the net, I made up my mind to finally set up my own fashion blog.

Yes, I've poking my nose into every single cool blog for too long, and yes although I've been blogging about so many other relatively more substantial things, lastly I came up with the idea of stopping giving absurd excuses to myself for not doing THIS. (Even my computers are dead, and I no longer have a decent camera lol not for too long hopefully)

So welcome to my world, and before I keep distracting you, BLOG TO MEET YOU!!

In this space, I'll try my best to track and show you all those things that I am passionate for, just like, art, MUSIC, FASHION, photography, beauty, and of course the coolest places to be spotted. All from the viewer of a very Mediterranean girl. So hopefully you find yourself comfortable enough because these seems to be going to take us wide long.

And before I have time to forget I want to thank my dear cousin Borja, from www.losiento.net for being such a genius and coming up with the fab. idea of this blog's name and for encouraging me as well, as to all my other friends whom lately have been spurring me on this. Eh... Alicias...www.shortsweetspecial.blogspot.com - www.roockandrouge.blogspot.com

Let's launch THIS with a significant blog, one with my real inspiration. The five women I believe that changed the rules.

A very very classy one. And let me warn you this month the ISSUE will be listed.

so catch on!!


Coco Chanel;
For creating the concept of elegance, just like we know it now days, and risking everything to be transgressor fighting over all and succeed with such an amazing grace.



Coco Chanel; por crear el concepto de elegancia tal y como lo conocemos en nuestros tiempos modernos, por atreverse a innovar con su espirtu transgresor y por su constante lucha sistemática en la que desarrolló el concepto de distinción.



Princess lady Grace Kelly from Mnaco; for probably being the celebrity that has approached the most to perfection, in beauty, elegance, and know how matters.


La princesa Grace Kelly de Mónaco; por ser el personaje de orden publico que probablemente más se ha acercado a la perfección, en términos de elegancia, belleza y protocolo.




Ava Gardner; for her excessive beauty apart of her fascinating "savoire foir".

Ava Gardner; por su elegancia desmesurada, además de su fascinante saber estar.




Brigitte Bardot; for her beauty, her curves and spontaneity.


Brigitte Bardot; por su belleza, sus curvas y espontaneidad.




Princess Carolina from Mónaco has obviously inhereted her mum's beauty and style, so her gran dauthger has, and it 'd be a terrible mistake not to include them in this Very Classic List, because although their youth they have already past to history with no hesitation as the owners of the most sophisticated glamorous and elegant dynasty ever.


La princesa Carolina de Monaco, heredó sin duda la belleza y elegancia de su madre, así como su hija Carlota Casiraghi; Es por ello que a pesar de su contemporaneidad estaríamos coemtiendo un severo error no incluyéndolas en esta lista de las más elegantes entre las elegantes, ya que sin lugar a dudas, son las dueñas de la dinastía más glamurosa, elegante y sofisticada de todos los tiempos.






Después de cuatro gin tónics, mucho pensar, una vida entera de pasión por la moda y dos años de continua navegación por la red, he decidido por fin abrir mi propio blog de Moda.
Sí, he estado cotilleando cada uno de los blogs más molonguis del panorama y... sí, me he pasado mucho tiempo más escribiendo otro blog que seguramente toca temas de relativamente más trascendencia y por ello supongo que he llegado a la conclusión de que debía dejar de posponer este momento de manera inminente dejar de ponerme excusas, sentarme delante de un PC y por fin hacerlo. (incluso con mis 3 pc's muerto y sin ninguna cámara decente a la vista, no por mucho tiempo. Esperemos!)




Así que bienvenidos a mi mundo! y antes de seguir, BLOG TO MEET YOU!!



En este espacio, intentaré enseñaros todas esas cosas que me apasionan y que roban la mayor parte de mi tiempo, como el arte, la MÚSICA, la MODA, la fotografía la belleza, y porsupuesto los sitios más Chics del momento, todo desde la perspectiva de una chica muy, muy mediterranea.



Así que pónganse cómodos, porque esto tiene pinta de tener para largo!



Y antes de que me de tiempo a olvidarme, quiero agradecerle a mi primo Borja, de www.losiento.net
el ser un genio y haber tenido la maravillosa idea del nombre de este blog, así como a todos los amigos que últimamente no han hecho más que incitarme a caer en la tentación blogger, eh!! Alicias... www.shortsweetspecial.blogspot.com - www.roockandrouge.blogspot.com



Así que venga, estrenemos ESTO con un blog para la posteridad de esos que no pasan de moda, una lista de las 5 mujeres que para mí, cambiaron las reglas.


Un verdadero clásico!


Así que no te lo pierdas, y te aviso este mes va de listas!!




Victoria

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario